Terms and conditions
Konges Sløjd – Terms and conditions B2C
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to all sales and deliveries of products purchased by consumers in the Konges Sløjd Online Shop from Konges Sløjd ApS, company registration no. 36718714, Store Kongensgade 77, 1., 1264 Copenhagen K, Denmark (hereinafter referred to as “Konges Sløjd” or “we”). www.kongessloejd.com (“Website”) is owned and operated by Konges Sløjd.
- Before submitting you order, please carefully revise your order-, payment-, delivery- and billing address information.
- Shortly after placing your order, you will receive a receipt by email where we confirm that we have received your order. Please note that this receipt is not an order confirmation and that the order is not binding upon us at that time. A binding agreement between you and Konges Sløjd has been entered into when we confirm by email that your order has been dispatched.
- We reserve the right not to accept your order if, for example, we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, if shipping restrictions apply to a particular product, if the product ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or if you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the Terms.
- We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing of any product from the Website whether or not that the product has been sold; removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- Payment can be made with MasterCard, Visa, JCB, MobilePay and any other methods that may be clearly advertised on the Website from time to time. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order by Konges Sløjd.
- We take all reasonable care to make our Website secure. All credit card transactions on this Website are processed using a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. Furthermore, we will take all reasonable care, in so far it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- The price of a product displayed on the Website at the time the order is accepted will be honored, except in cases of mistakes, type errors etc.
- All prices are stated in DKK (or another currency that you can chose to have displayed on our Website) inclusive of any VAT and other sales taxes to the extend applicable.
- Any customs and import duties that are charged once the order reaches its destination country, must be paid by the recipient of the order. Konges Sløjd have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. You may want to contact your local customs office for further information. All orders are sent from Denmark.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
- We offer free shipping within Denmark on orders above 400 DKK. For orders under 400 DKK the shipping cost starts from 29 DKK. The free shipping offer does not include Greenland and the Faroe Islands.
- We strive to dispatch the same day we have received your order if the order has been submitted before 12 noon. During sales season, a longer delivery may occur.
- Delivery time and costs depends on the current freight company. The estimated standard delivery times are the following:
- Denmark: 1-2 working days
- Within Europe: 4-5 working days
- Rest of the world: 7-9 working days
- Especially for deliveries to Russia: If you order delivery to Russia, it’s only possible for us to send the order to a public work address. If this is not provided, we will ask for a work address or cancel the order.
- Your order will be delivered in accordance with your chosen delivery method.
- If your order has been delivered to a parcel shop, be sure to pick it up in due time before it is returned to us. Any cost connected with returns are paid by you and are not covered by Konges Sløjd.
RETURNS AND WITHDRAWAL
- We offer a 30-days return policy which starts from the date you receive the product.
- You may exercise your right of withdrawal without stating any specific reason and by notifying us of your decision by contacting our customer service by ordinary mail or email to B2C@kongessloejd.dk. You may also use the standard withdrawal form which can be found below.
- Standard withdrawal form:
(complete and return this form only if you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal)
To Konges Sløjd, Valkendorfsgade 30, 1151 Copenhagen K, Denmark, e-mail B2C@kongessloejd.dk:
I hereby give notice that I want to exercise my right of withdrawal in connection with the purchase agreement for the following products:
Ordered on __/__/__ / and received on __/__/__
Name of consumer:
Address of consumer:
Signature of consumer (only if this form is notified on paper) ______________________
Please communicate your decision to withdraw by ordinary mail or an email to the following address:
Konges Sløjd ApS
Store Kongensgade 77, 1., 1264 Copenhagen K
- The period during which you may exercise your right of withdrawal starts on the day you receive the product. If the 30-day period expires on a holiday, Saturday, 24 December (Christmas Eve) or 31 December (New Year’s Eve), the period is extended to expire on the following weekday. The time limit has been observed if you send your notification on the exercise of your right of withdrawal before expiry of the time limit.
- If you exercise your right of withdrawal, you must subsequently return the product to us. You must return the product no later than 14 (fourteen) days after notifying us that you want to withdraw the purchase.
- The product must be returned to the following address:
Att: Konges Sløjd
Textile Logistics Denmark Aps
- The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised by simply refusing receipt of the product, by failing to collect the product from the carrier or by handing in the product to our distributors.
- Documentation may be requested proving that the product was sent prior to expiry of the 14 (fourteen) days’ time limit. If the product is to be sent, it must be packaged in a responsible manner. You have the risk of the product during transportation and are responsible for ensuring that the package/product arrives undamaged. Consequently, you should save postal receipts and any “track and trace” number. Furthermore, we encourage you to enclose a copy of the order confirmation or other documentation of your purchase and to return the product in its original packaging.
- Products must be returned in a good and undamaged condition and should be returned in its original packaging. If returned products show signs of damage or use, other than what is required to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product, you will be liable for any loss of value of such product. You may thus lose the right in full or in part to have the purchase price refunded. We will estimate the value on the basis of a specific assessment of the returned product. As soon as we have received and accepted the returned items, the refund will be issued. Please be aware that the refund will be credited to the credit card originally used for purchase of the items, minus taxes or import duties, if any. We will refund the purchase price together with the original freight costs (however, not any additional costs incurred as a consequence of you opting for a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery) less any loss of value.
- The return shipping cost must be paid by you and is not covered by Konges Sløjd. Please be aware that Konges Sløjd does not exchange items. If you wish to change your purchase to a different size, color or style, you need to follow the return guidelines in this section 6, and then place a new order on our web shop.
- When you buy a product on our web shop you have a two-year right to file a complaint counting from the delivery date. This means that for up to two years after you have received the product, you may have the product exchanged or you may have a refund or a reduction of the purchase price if the product is defect and depending on the situation at hand.
- Damage to the product caused by accidents, use of the product in an unintentional manner, incorrect use or abuse or other tortious conduct is not covered by the right to complain.
- If your purchase is damaged or defective, please contact us within a reasonable time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your order number, a description of the damage and attach pictures showing the product and the defect so the claim case can be assessed. If the claim is justified and timely, you will have the product exchanged or the price of the goods will be refunded. This is only if you purchased the product on www.kongessloejd.dk. If you purchased your Konges Sløjd product somewhere else, you need to contact them with the claim.
- Where the complaint is made within two months of the detection hereof such complaint will always be considered to have been made in due time. Your complaint shall be filed no later than two years after the delivery date.
- When you return the product, please make sure you have the enclosed postal receipt stamped and signed at the post office when you hand in the package. This is your proof that the package has been returned to us and in such case, you will not be liable in the event that the package is not received at Konges Sløjd. Please keep the postal receipt until you receive information from Konges Sløjd that your returned package has been received and processed.
- You can submit a complaint about products purchased from us to the Danish Center for Klageløsning, Nævnenes Hus, Toldboden 2, 8800 Viborg, Denmark. You can submit a claim online through Klageportalen for Nævnenes Hus (https://kpo.naevneneshus.dk/Public/Home/ChooseLoginProvider?returnUrl=https://kpo.naevneneshus.dk/External). However, please note that you in general only can submit a complaint to the Center for Klageløsning if the price of the product that you want to complain about exceeds a certain amount (as a starting point DKK 1,050, but not more than 100,000 (2021 limits) For complaints about clothes and shoes, the price must as a starting point be at least DKK 680).
- Please note that the Center for Klageløsning may reject your complaint if you have not submitted your complaint to us first.
- You can also submit a claim online through the EU Commission Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) portal here – ec.europa.eu/odr.
- Konges Sløjd collects and processes personal data about costumers and visitors of the Website. All collection and processing of personal data through the Website takes place in accordance with Konges Sløjd’s privacy notice available here: https://kongessloejd.dk/pages/privacy-notice.
When you participate in our competition, there are no requirements for residence, but you must be 18 years old or above. The value of the prize will be stated in the competition, as well as how many prizes are included.
In the competition outline you can also read about the selection procedure as well as when the winner will be announced.
The winner will always be notified directly via email and the prize will be sent either to the winner's email or postal address.
- The Website has numerous security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control such as password and firewalls. We will use all reasonable endeavours to protect the integrity of the information you provide.
- We warrant to you that any product purchased from us through our Website is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
- Every care has been taken in the preparation of the content of this Website to ensure that the items and terms are described accurately. There may, however, from time to time be technical inaccuracies and/or typographical errors. There may be slight variations from time to time in style or colour reproduction or in text descriptions. As the actual colours you will see will depend on your monitor, we are unable to promise or guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will actually reflect the colour of the product delivered to you. Minor colour deviations are therefore not considered a defect within the meaning of the Danish Sale of Goods Act. To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any claims either direct or in terms of consequential loss relating to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the sections of this Website, whether this arises from breach of duty, breach of contract, negligence or any other way.
- We are not liable for any use of the products if you use them for other purposes than they are made for.
- We are not liable for indirect losses.
- Our liability is in any case strictly limited to the purchase price of the product you purchased.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
- All orders for purchase of products through our Website are concluded in Copenhagen, Denmark. Such contracts and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by Danish law, however you will retain your right to claim any protective mandatory rules applicable in your country of residence. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Denmark, however you will retain the right to take legal actions in your country of residence if you are a consumer domiciled within the EU.